Sandoval Rules for THE RANGE
1) Club sanctioned events and maintenance take precedence over casual shooting.
2) No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be allowed on Club property.
3) All pertinent Federal, State and local laws shall be obeyed while on Club property.
4) Keep muzzle pointed in a safe direction at all times.
5) Keep your finger out of the trigger guard until you are on a target.
6) Eye protection shall be worn at all times during live fire.
7) Targets shall be placed immediately in front of the berms.
NEVER place targets above the Club provided holders (wooden pallets).
8) Your family members and guest are your responsibility and must be supervised at all times when on Club property.
9) No shooter under 18 years old is allowed on Club property unless accompanied by a parent or guardian club member.
10) All Range users (members and their guests) MUST sign in and out.
11) Membership cards shall be displayed on your person while on Club property. Members shall demand proof of membership of anyone not displaying a membership card.
12) It is shooter’s responsibility to police their spent casings, trash and target material and dispose of them in the proper manner. (Remove your targets when finished.)
13) Members shall immediately stop any unsafe actions by others and report the violator to the Board of Directors.
14) The Range is open from 8 am until DUSK.
RANGE rules are subject to change at any time. Please check the posted rules or our website.
Lots of donated time, effort and expense goes into providing a place for you to enjoy shooting. Your cooperation and help are appreciated and expected. Leave the Range better than you found it.
SAFETY FIRST, LAST AND ALWAYS!
Failure to follow the rules may lead to your membership being terminated.
From Sandoval: North, 1 mile to Range Rd., then East 0.6 mile.
Questions or concerns: Please call Darrell @ 618-267-6952